Saturday, July 21, 2007

Silver Needle

My Tea Thoughts:
July 21, 2007
WOW! It's no wonder almost every tea store carries Silver Needle -- this amazing tea is round and full-bodied. I believe that this is Pure Tea, as white teas are minimally processed. There's an almost toasty flavor to this tea, if you search for it! This is a satisfying, naturally low-caffeine brew that is great any time of the day.



At-a-Glance:


Name: Silver Needle.
Type: White.
Package: Looseleaf.
Source: TeaVana.
Group: Dark.
Key Word: Round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silver needle is the best tea I've ever tasted. Thank you for your advice! I hope your herb garden does well.

Calico Bush

Watermelon Lover said...

I trust what you say about this tea. I've never tasted it, but I'm sure it is delicious!

Watermelon Lover