Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Guan Yin Tea

My Tea Thoughts:
March 5, 2008
At first glance, it doesn't look like much tea. But add hot water, and this thing EXPANDS!!! As for the flavor of the tea, it is a bit bitter to be my favorite, but it might be excellent as a "tea-party tea" with sugar, cream, and lemon. I'll tell you, when I try this, how it works. Note: After you have had your tea, you can use the leaves again for a second cup! All-in-all, a fairly good tea.

At-a-Glance:

Name: Guan Yin.
Type: Green Tea.
Package: Looseleaf.
Source: China (sorry, that's all I know -- this was a gift.)
Group: Dark.
Key Word: Powerful.

Happy Sipping,
CoolCat

P. S: Wanna post a comment? See my sidebar "How to Post a Comment" for instructions.

1 comment:

jim.texas said...

I had a cup of this tea and it was great! I like a bold tea, "Guan Yin Tea" did not disappoint. ;)