Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blossom & Boba Teas

My Tea Thoughts:
July 23, 2008
Guess what? Lately, I've tried "Blossom" and "Boba" teas! I mentioned them in my Summer post, but had not tried them.

First, let me tell you about the Boba Tea. It was a bit of a disappointment, with more fruit juice than tea, but the tapioca pearls did give an interesting texture. All in all, maybe a 2 1/2 out of 5.

The Blossom Tea was much more exciting. It had a fine flavor, but the unfolding action was a bit slow; perhaps I didn't put enough water in the pitcher, or maybe I had it upside down. A 4 1/2 out of 5 for Blossom Tea; a 5 out of 5 if I made a mistake in the amount of water or the orientation of the teabud.

Happy Sipping,
CoolCat

P. S: Wanna post a comment? See my sidebar "How to Post a Comment" for instructions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your opinion on the Blossom and Boba Teas. Maybe when you try the Blossom Tea again, you will find it to be excellent.We will plan to go to the "Queen's Tea" right here in Temple,TX. Keep on testing and tasting that tea!

Anonymous said...

it was so nice to visit with your grandmother and your mother and you of course at the tea shop. i like tea very well to and liked sampling the tasty treat. i am glad that you are taking latin. enjoy your blog and your day. love,marge

Magistra Jones said...

What a treat CoolCat Teas is! I certainly have a lot to learn about teas. I'm very happy to learn about Agave Nectar as a sweetener. I had never heard of it before. Thank you CoolCat. :-)