Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Tea

Today is Thanksgiving, so my family and I celebrated the traditional way with a big meal (but not too big) of turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, and more! I was in charge of picking out the tea, so I designed a blend of slightly more than half Earl Grey and slightly less than half lavender. This blend was specially chosen to be strong enough to go well with a big meal, but gentle enough to sit well on the stomach. I just wanted to share this yummy mix with my readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CoolCat, your blend of teas for Thanksgiving was interesting. A hint for hot tea lovers is try adding a flavored candy stick. A good idea for Christmas time, don't you think? Love from Butterfly G-M

Jamie said...

Good idea, Butterfly G-M! I may have to try that soon, as it's very cold here.
Love,
CoolCat